The answer BEERGUT has 19 possible clues. See the results below.
- The ever-expanding Carlsberg Corporation?
- Evidence, say, of bitter work unit blocking renovation of Tube
- Bulging breadbasket supplied by porter?
- Feature for Norm Peterson or Homer Simpson
- Drinker's hangover?
- Six-pack alternative?
- Protuberant belly caused by excessive drinking
- Result of too much suds?
- Stout German's good results in big corporation
- Overhang in a sports bar?
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,481 - Jul 31 2020
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,426 - Jul 27 2020
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 3,054 - May 3 2020
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,210 - Nov 16 2019
- Universal - Oct 23 2018
- New York Times - Jan 27 2018
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,596 - May 3 2016
- New York Times - Jul 9 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25730 - March 10, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - Sep 20 2013 - September 20, 2013 - Gin Joints