The answer ALMSHOUSE has 20 possible clues. See the results below.
- Poor accommodation
- Home for the poor soul has me troubled
- Home provided for a pound for quiet creature about to be so!
- Old folks' home (once)
- Poor accommodation?
- Writing, replacing energy in pub's poor accommodation
- Rotten shoe - a slum dwelling for an old woman?
- Endowed lodging for the poor
- Shelter charitably provided by a former railway firm
- A revolting slum? He's encapsulated old, poor residence
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Mar 8 2018
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26733 - May 24, 2017
- The Guardian - Speedy crossword No 1,070 - Mar 27 2016
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,378 - Sep 30 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25818 - June 20, 2014
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,289 - Jun 18 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25202 - June 29, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - Feb 10 2012 - February 10, 2012 - My Funny Valentine
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24857 - May 24, 2011
- The Times - Specialist - Times Literary Supplement 855 - November 12, 2010