Clue: Warning often shouted too late
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Warning often shouted too late which appears 2 times in our database.
- Words of warning
- 'Don't go in there!'
- 'Wait! They set you up!'
- 'Don't fall for that'
- Heads-up cry
- "I wouldn't go in there if I were you"
- Warning cry ... or a hint to the beginnings of the answers to the five starred clues
- "Don't go in there!"
- "They'll ambush you if you go in there!"
- Admiral Ackbar phrase
- Warning to the answers to the three starred clues regarding the word hidden in 17-, 34- and 43-Across
- Meme first shouted by Admiral Ackbar in 1983
- It might precede ''You should've listened''
- 'Stop! They set us up!'
- 'We've been tricked!'