Clue: Diamonds or clubs, in bridge
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Diamonds or clubs, in bridge which appears 2 times in our database.
- In bridge, diamonds or clubs
- Clubs or diamonds, in bridge
- One finding coal, say, fit for diamonds, perhaps
- Clubs may be involved in petty action?
- (In bridge) clubs or diamonds
- Small legal action for diamonds
- Young person's outfit in clubs, perhaps
- Little action in clubs, perhaps
- Tourism is about touring trendy clubs, for example
- Beneath top of mainmast, cast-iron case for the quarterdeck, perhaps?
- Action by second-rate clubs, maybe
- Possible case involving children in clubs, perhaps?
- One searching for gems, we hear, requiring case for diamonds perhaps?
- Underage courtship in clubs?
- Diamonds, for example, young girl put on smart dress