The answer MINORSUIT has 16 possible clues. See the results below.
- Diamonds or clubs, in bridge
- Little action in clubs, perhaps
- Diamonds, for example, young girl put on smart dress
- Underage courtship in clubs?
- One searching for gems, we hear, requiring case for diamonds perhaps?
- Possible case involving children in clubs, perhaps?
- Beneath top of mainmast, cast-iron case for the quarterdeck, perhaps?
- Small legal action for diamonds
- Tourism is about touring trendy clubs, for example
- Clubs may be involved in petty action?
Last seen in:
- Newsday.com - Jul 20 2021
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,411 - Apr 5 2021
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 549 - Apr 29 2019
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,887 - May 18 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26373 - March 30, 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26236 - October 22, 2015
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,440 - Dec 11 2014
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Nov 9 2012
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Saturday 25287 - October 6, 2012
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25054 - January 9, 2012