Clue: Author Janowitz
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Author Janowitz which appears 18 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- New York Times - Nov 23 2022
- The Washington Post - Dec 8 2019
- L.A. Times Daily - Dec 8 2019
- Premier Sunday - King Feature Syndicate - Sep 27 2015
- USA Today - Feb 2 2014
- New York Times - Nov 8 2013
- New York Times - Sep 1 2013
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Mar 2 2011
- Ink Well xwords - Aug 13 2010
- New York Times - Apr 18 2010
- Novelist Janowitz
- 'Slaves of New York' author Janowitz
- Writer Janowitz
- ''Slaves of New York'' author Janowitz
- Word from a Latin lover?
- "Slaves of New York" author Janowitz
- Janowitz who wrote 'Slaves of New York'
- 'Literary Brat Pack' member Janowitz
- 'Slaves of New York' writer Janowitz
- 'Memoir of Glamour and Dysfunction' writer Janowitz
- Author Janowitz of literature's 'brat pack'