Clue: Opera legend Luciano
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Opera legend Luciano which appears 2 times in our database.
- Tourer with Carreras and Domingo
- One of The Three Tenors
- Noted musical death of September 6, 2007
- Singer noted for "Nessun Dorma"
- Tenor Luciano
- Vocalist who gave his farewell performance at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin
- Luciano ......... popular modern Italian tenor.
- Luciano . . . . . . . . ., great Italian tenor
- Entry of piece from Navarone turns soprano into tenor
- Heartless Roman satirist interrupts coloratura singer
- Tenner says, he was on the opera stage in the past
- Is art a pivot for this tenor?
- Luciano -, It. tenor
- Luciano -, Italian tenor
- Air ace, top aviator, short of oxygen, desperately