Clue: First lady between Lou and Bess
We have 1 possible answer for the clue First lady between Lou and Bess which appears 5 times in our database.
- A Roosevelt
- Mother of Richard I
- Feminist Smeal
- Much-admired First Lady
- Mrs. Roosevelt
- 1972 White House biography subtitled 'The Years Alone'
- 'The Great White Hope' woman
- D.C. Rep. ___ Holmes Norton
- Daughter of Ferdinand III
- She followed Lou as first lady
- Biography subtitled 'The Years Alone'
- 'Pollyanna' writer ___ H. Porter
- Joseph P. Lash book '___ and Franklin'
- 'Pollyanna' penner Porter