Clue: Vessel in 'Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Vessel in 'Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea' which appears 1 time in our database.
- Usual tin for a small sea creature
- First nuclear-powered sub
- Sultan comes back over me and you for Shell
- Shell to arrange aunt to go to Illinois with you and me
- Sea creature whose name means 'sailor'
- Creature that moves by jet propulsion
- Sea creature — literary submarine
- 'Pearly' mollusc
- Nemo's sub (Verne)
- Tin - usual material for construction of submarine?
- Pearly mollusc
- Nobody could identify the captain of this submarine
- Cephalopod mollusc
- Spiral-shelled mollusc
- Translation in Latin by American embodies universal craft in fiction