Clue: Article about the setter's revolutionary nom de guerre
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Article about the setter's revolutionary nom de guerre which appears 1 time in our database.
- Assumed name
- False name
- Fictitious name
- Unidentified person
- Unnamed person
- Mr. X, for one
- By and by that's up to my Crosaire
- Someone unknown working among many in difficulty
- Soon Pasquale's turning up as Pasquale?
- Araucaria, for example, an old name Paul's backing
- Unnamed one
- Unnamed publication or person
- Corporal following a drama one's not identified