Clue: Vessel’s captain
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Vessel’s captain which appears 1 time in our database.
- Baseball manager, in slang
- Ship's captain
- The old man has had a smoke at last
- How frisky the old man becomes from smoking at last
- The South has had smoke for what's on top on board
- Would he need a rope, having had a smoke at last?
- Being in charge, he is at last a smoker
- A frisky old man ends by being smoked
- A fishy finish for a frisky boss of 14 down
- Southern and smoked is the frisky old man
- Bound by the boss
- 24 across could be described by 15, if bend replaced ring?
- Boss that's been given rope
- Person in charge is the one with the rope