Clue: Make firm points to clinch argument
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Make firm points to clinch argument which appears 1 time in our database.
- Exhibit stage fright
- Brace for a shock
- Become rigid
- Get starched?
- Tighten up
- Tense up
- Exhibit fright, in a way
- Make rigid or inflexible
- Strengthen the street if it's over a bog
- If this fits up over the marsh, that will make more of a firm of it
- This fits up over the marsh so as to make it firm
- Strengthen dispute in Japanese currency
- Set for lovers' quarrel during broadcast to be curtailed