Clue: Cut plastic scrap
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Cut plastic scrap which appears 1 time in our database.
- The pins turn a little bit to the little dear? (7)
- With a little cut, their top comes up over a little dear
- They've got a little bit of a point back there, dear
- Just a smidgen, a second little bite, pet
- The favourite's certain to win a little bit
- Peg's about to huff piece
- Cat maybe going for a song and a little info?
- Bit cat or dog with legs turned up first
- Bit of a bargain, darling!
- Bit (of info?)
- Scrap (of information, news etc)
- Scrap university course in fit of temper
- Paddy holds up piece of cake - a small piece
- Short extract
- Operate so as to prevent unwanted litter and scrap