Clue: European PM having a pop at philosophy, briefly
We have 1 possible answer for the clue European PM having a pop at philosophy, briefly which appears 1 time in our database.
- Irish head of government
- Thank you for nothing. Is everyone able to get to the top in politics?
- Sounds as if the tea was shaking at the top of the House here
- One representing 14-across with a person following Taoism, with no end in sight
- Prime minister: 'Good conduct is for everyone'
- I ’ate chaos (anag) — Irish Republic's prime minister
- On top of the house temperature has a bombshell we hear
- PM has to ice a cake
- Prime Minister
- Volunteers chose a trip around one PM in Dublin
- Correct basis of conduct is needed by every individual PM
- Irish PM's correct conduct is for everyone
- Foreign PM's agonies oddly revealed in school
- Eastern philosophy briefly followed by every Western PM
- A she-cat put out, round about 10pm in Dublin