Clue: First quarters?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue First quarters? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Fixer-upper, often
- First property
- First-time property
- Old crank in small flat perhaps
- Fixer-upper, perhaps, and a hint to the answers to starred clues
- First base?
- Race official in modest accommodation
- Major purchase for some newlyweds, and a hint to the starred answers
- First house
- The rearmost in resort, one's first property?
- 36-Down's place of humble beginnings?