Clue: Other set wins fight in court?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Other set wins fight in court? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Place to testify
- Courtroom enclosure
- See tree that's seen in court
- Won six - best flipping place for making a telling court appearance
- Stand before the judge with 6 + 2 bones, nothing less, broken
- Where a barrister's questions are answered
- Swear on the Bible ¿ in this spot notice is on packet
- From where one testifies
- Place for giving evidence
- Comedian with point on TV as place for swearing, initially
- Observe fight where there's a lot of swearing
- British courtroom fixture
- Where statement made, Wolves' number one is sent off: fight ensuing
- View fight that's synonymous with a lot of swearing, evidentially