Clue: School leader hides master's blunders
We have 1 possible answer for the clue School leader hides master's blunders which appears 1 time in our database.
- Person in charge of a school
- School principal
- Top female instructor is chief courtesan to the king
- Teacher's a real pain about marks needed by governor
- She disparaged 'the Brodie set'
- Mind adulterous woman on top of her form
- She aids with term's reorganising
- Possibly she dreams it's a principal post
- Top dog is for the other woman - the type of person who is class-conscious
- Female school principal
- Runs the school in Schull - they say for the other woman
- Principal tip the compiler's used over tension
- School chief extremely hoarse, working amid tension
- Female school leader
- Cuckoo smeared this with small beak?