Clue: Red mullet, say, always being caught
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Red mullet, say, always being caught which appears 1 time in our database.
- Nervously excited
- At 102 degrees, e.g.
- Like a flu sufferer
- Restless with excitement or agitation - got ague?
- Suffering from a high temperature
- In the fish it's always hot
- Restless swimmer is eating continually
- Frantic verse re-written with fellow in hurry, initially
- Possibly flounder about eternally frantic
- At all times probing angle that's highly charged
- Perhaps marlin catches always hectic
- Frenzied troll grabbing first mate aft of tanker