The answer FEVERISH has 38 possible clues. See the results below.
- I've fresh soup and it's hot!
- Red mullet, say, always being caught
- Excited female ends with fantastic shiver
- Carp about always getting agitated
- Frantic verse re-written with fellow in hurry, initially
- At 102 degrees, e.g.
- Perhaps marlin catches always hectic
- Suffering from a high temperature
- At all times probing angle that's highly charged
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,927 - Sep 22 2022
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 28366
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,905 - Apr 29 2021
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,359 - Feb 3 2021
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27847
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Oct 19 2020
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,251 - Jan 4 2020
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,301 - Sep 19 2019
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,157 - Sep 16 2019
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 1176