Clue: Such wordy constructs bother memory within a second
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Such wordy constructs bother memory within a second which appears 1 time in our database.
- Quip, part 4
- Theme of the puzzle
- 30-Across and 48-Across to each other
- Form of wordplay
- Word games
- The long entries in this puzzle, vis-à-vis 'securities'
- A hint for the 'life insurance' options in this puzzle
- Clue to how 'rate mortgage' is adjustable herein
- Popular word game
- Lemon and melon, e.g.
- Ones for the answers to 1-, 25-, 37- and 50-Across are hidden in their clues
- Angered and enraged, e.g.
- Chesty and scythe, e.g.
- Lionel and O'Neill
- Lettter rearrangements