We have 1 possible answer for the clue *Inward-curving which appears 1 time in our database.
- Secret meeting
- Private meeting
- Secret assembly
- An assembly as of cardinals
- Assembly of cardinals
- Private meeting, perhaps of cardinals
- An assembly of cardinals to elect pope
- An assembly of Catholic cardinals
- They sound idle, while I am before time
- Curving in about fifty where the meeting is closed
- Secret meeting offering opposing line in chamber
- Papal election meeting
- Do Conservative and Liberal 'old secret meeting?
- Assembly of cardinals to elect a pope