Clue: Doctrine about Caesar, oddly not shown in sculptor's work
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Doctrine about Caesar, oddly not shown in sculptor's work which appears 1 time in our database.
- Sculpture with carvings projecting slightly from background
- As febrile as sculpture with figures slightly projecting from background
- Carving makes the graduates less tense
- No more worry for the graduate, perhaps, if the cut is not too deep
- The graduate's substitute when it comes to carving
- The graduate's sigh of pleasure at having cut in, though not to any great depth
- Has one taken over from the graduate when it comes to carving?
- The graduate is so relieved at having done the carving
- When to take in conviction for artwork
- Sculpture with slightly raised figures
- Sculpture soundly identified by stand-in at Nag's Head?
- Graduate's benefit, a projected figure
- Willingly meets sitter originally in nude sculpture
- Graduate's assistance for outstanding work of art
- Work of art like cobbler's last to be held in trust