The answer BASRELIEF has 22 possible clues. See the results below.
- Doctrine about Caesar, oddly not shown in sculptor's work
- Has one taken over from the graduate when it comes to carving?
- No more worry for the graduate, perhaps, if the cut is not too deep
- Sculpture soundly identified by stand-in at Nag's Head?
- The graduate's substitute when it comes to carving
- The graduate's sigh of pleasure at having cut in, though not to any great depth
- When to take in conviction for artwork
- Sculpture with slightly raised figures
- Sculpture with carvings projecting slightly from background
- Graduate's benefit, a projected figure
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,654 - Jan 14 2022
- The Times - Cryptic - Boxing Day Cryptic Jumbo - December 26, 2013
- The Times - Specialist - Times Literary Supplement 972 - April 26, 2013
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25360 - January 1, 2013
- The Times - Cryptic - Club Monthly 20144 - September 1, 2012
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 1,027 - Jul 29 2012
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 26,814 - Mar 15 2012
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24585 - July 9, 2010
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24495 - March 26, 2010
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Feb 3 2009