Clue: Party nominators toyed with desperate choice (3,4,2,1,5)
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Party nominators toyed with desperate choice (3,4,2,1,5) which appears 1 time in our database.
- Sea dog's refuge
- 'I'll take whatever help I can get'
- Adage for those needing refuge
- Opportunistic adage
- Wherever one can get pony and trap docked?
- 'No party'? 4, 8 or 24 would do (alternatives are here available)
- It doesn't matter where asylum seekers go to avoid hostile elements (3,4,2,1,5)
- Dreadfully rainy, tramps on to emergency accommodation (3,4,2,1,5)
- Party nominators negotiated acceptable emergency solution (3,4,2,1,5)
- Many poor trains start at last, diverted to emergency destination (3,4,2,1,5)
- When it's rough, choice of wine is unimportant
- Take whatever's offered — it could make you party on! (3,4,2,1,5)