Clue: Rounding first of defenders, briefly follow winger
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Rounding first of defenders, briefly follow winger which appears 1 time in our database.
- Shore bird
- Large wading bird
- Long-billed wader
- One wading in with incomplete follow-up for idol?
- Bird understood to be circling five hundred singers of 'Jerusalem'
- Bird brains following idol
- Retriever, for example, raised with intelligence to bring bird
- Long-legged northern shore bird
- Bird of the plover family
- Setter possibly rejected humor-ist's clue for wading bird
- Bird irritated duke with Mayfair lodging
- Wader; two dig (anag.)
- Wader; do twig (anag.)
- Bird with tail that's turned has added appeal
- Wag flipping tail at first, seeing wading bird