Clue: Furore attached to explosive prankster's article
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Furore attached to explosive prankster's article which appears 1 time in our database.
- Protester's tool, maybe
- High school prank component, maybe
- Object used in some pranks
- Prankster's detonation
- Device letting off unpleasant smell when opened - reeking explosive
- Smelly device let off by a schoolboy
- Foul-smelling object used by practical jokers
- Device containing sulphurous matter traditionally loved by naughty boys
- Prankster's smelly explosive
- Smelly prank
- It smells awful when it goes off
- What makes a hum as it explodes?
- Malodorous pellet
- A right fuss, mine having been let off in class!
- Furore over theatrical flop leaves one with a nasty smell