Clue: One on the fiddle from prison is tense
We have 1 possible answer for the clue One on the fiddle from prison is tense which appears 1 time in our database.
- Orchestra member
- Yo-Yo Ma, e.g.
- String player
- Jacqueline du Pré, for one
- Ma or Casals
- Pablo Casals, e.g.
- Ma, for one
- Orchestra member whose instrument rests on the floor
- Where there's a prisoner, sit when he's playing
- Fifty is in the Celt to work with a bow to a large extent
- Yo-Yo Ma, e.g
- Du Pre or Lloyd Weber
- One takes a bow, still shaky after church
- Incest upsetting sick musician
- Musician in string section