Clue: Primate telephoned, enthralled by published article
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Primate telephoned, enthralled by published article which appears 1 time in our database.
- Climber of Borneo
- Word derived from Malay for 'jungle man'
- Long-armed ape
- Sumatran simian
- Borneo ape
- Asian ape
- 'The Murders in the Rue Morgue' killer
- Sumatran beast
- Angora nut for long-armed ape of Burma
- Species of ape
- That ruddy primate telephoned to you in NATO
- 11 across
- Got round to having phoned to the beastly aunt
- Ape has most of the fruit ã a nut, perhaps