Clue: Fitzgerald turned up with grisly tale
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Fitzgerald turned up with grisly tale which appears 1 time in our database.
- Symbolic story
- Symbol representing an abstract idea
- Symbolic tale
- Story with a lesson
- Lesson taught through symbolism
- "The Tortoise and the Hare," for one
- Story which symbolizes some deeper meaning
- Visible symbol of an abstract idea
- Parable or symbolic story
- Short moral story
- Really go for this symbolic story
- Story that symbolises some deeper meaning
- Is the whole of the East soaked in blood in a symbolic sort of way?
- And the moral to that is that it's entirely bloody around the East