Clue: What an old-timer may be called
We have 1 possible answer for the clue What an old-timer may be called which appears 1 time in our database.
- Over the hill
- Past one's prime
- Old-timer, perhaps
- Well past adolescence
- An old-timer
- A quarter of the year gone yellow with age
- Veteran is scared after refusal to jump
- One who's seasoned unseasoned meat, might you say?
- Mature kingship is mingled with concern
- Winter endless to one cowardly and old?
- Rather old boiler?
- Reason clock won't wind up yellow and grey (like 19)?
- Getting on well: valiant all round?
- Rather old concern kingship engendered
- Stylised drama? Well, Coward's getting past it