Clue: *Metaphorical insect observer
We have 1 possible answer for the clue *Metaphorical insect observer which appears 2 times in our database.
- Curious bug?
- Unseen observer
- An invisible observer of an event
- Unnoticed observer
- Wish you were there to hear pilot on the screen?
- Any left who'll get worried by inconspicuous observer?
- Bug in room for secret observation?
- Unnoticed 17 may be wasted by a magazine
- Discreet observer following development of Ely town hall
- Observer who's not seen to turn left, left and left again, anyhow
- Force from Lyon witnessed in Berlin by The Observer which goes unnoticed
- Note told Leon to get article on panel by one of those unnoticed Observer-types
- Unobtrusive documentary
- Unobserved observer
- ''Female in French city is towering over Hugh'' reported The Observer that goes unnoticed