Clue: Transitional region between biomes
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Transitional region between biomes which appears 1 time in our database.
- Transition area between plant communities
- Biome border
- Transitional land zone
- Area between forest and prairie, e.g.
- Environmental transition area
- Transition zone between plant communities
- Transitional zone between plant communities
- Transition area from deciduous to evergreen, e.g
- Transition zone between two plant communities
- Zone between biomes
- Transitional zone between two biomes