Clue: Taylor Swift song that takes a swipe at sexism
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Taylor Swift song that takes a swipe at sexism which appears 1 time in our database.
- Jack Albertson TV role
- Police, slangily
- 1964 Irving Wallace best seller
- Police, in slang
- Eugene Levy bomb among MSNBC.com's "Worst Movies of 2005"
- Authority figure, in slang
- Part 6 of today's quote
- One in charge, slangily
- 'The child is father of ...'
- 'The child is father of . . .'
- 'The child is father of . . . . . .'
- ` `The child is father of ... ...' '
- ''The child is father to . . . . . .''
- Oppressive authority, slangily
- Annual Augusta event