Clue: Skelton's Kadiddlehopper
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Skelton's Kadiddlehopper which appears 32 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- The Washington Post - Apr 10 2019
- L.A. Times Daily - Apr 10 2019
- The Washington Post - Sep 24 2018
- L.A. Times Daily - Sep 24 2018
- USA Today - Dec 22 2016
- USA Today - Nov 5 2016
- USA Today - Aug 7 2016
- The Washington Post - Jul 12 2016
- L.A. Times Daily - Aug 6 2015
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Apr 6 2015
- 'Gunsmoke' bartender
- Pitcher Labine
- Mr. Miniver in 'Mrs. Miniver'
- One of the Scraggs in 'Li'l Abner'
- Red Skelton character
- Mr. Kadiddlehopper of classic TV
- Mr. Miniver, in 'Mrs. Miniver'
- Red character
- Red Skelton's Kadiddlehopper
- Red played him
- Brooklyn Dodgers pitcher Labine
- ___ Kadiddlehopper, old TV hayseed
- Kediddlehoffer, for one
- Boy in the comic strip 'Rose Is Rose'
- 1950s Dodgers pitcher ___ Labine