Clue: North American imperfections backing spurious argument
We have 1 possible answer for the clue North American imperfections backing spurious argument which appears 1 time in our database.
- Scarecrow, e.g.
- Wants arm about kind of fallacy - or scarecrow
- Conveniently weak argument, metaphorically
- Brainless type approaches wizard for inexperienced fella down the street
- Inexperienced male put into position, inadequate person lacking substance
- Ineffective figurehead
- Figure without substance one invented, for sake of argument
- Argument put forward to stimulate discussion
- Proposition to be argued over
- Person who is a sham
- Rejecting the imperfections of war is not the real argument
- Lift load of Vietnam War T-shirts, fake
- One who's very good with inexperienced staff, or a fake
- Person of no substance