Clue: Wisest of the wise perhaps receiving first of awards, in act of generosity
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Wisest of the wise perhaps receiving first of awards, in act of generosity which appears 1 time in our database.
- Presentation of laws to be amended
- Conferring with top circle, overturned rule
- Act of conferring (eg, grant on someone)
- Conferring, being out at elbows
- Top person retiring late, without a presentation
- Conferment (of an honour)
- Giving champion a low clip
- Extremely studious person bags top-class award
- The act of conferring an honor
- Presentation rude, not one to entertain old women
- Perhaps star in parliament holds a presentation
- Presenting act, a bird of the highest order entertains?
- Act of giving
- Most successful pledge disposing of Bible as a gift