Clue: Oral exams of a sort
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Oral exams of a sort which appears 1 time in our database.
- They're useful in making contacts
- They help you acquire contacts
- Providers of peer review?
- Optometric exams
- They require reading many letters
- Things to look your best for?
- Exams of pupils, e.g.
- DMV rituals
- D.M.V. offerings
- Letter-reading rituals
- Some licensing requirements
- License requirements, perhaps
- Exams using Snellen charts
- They require you to read the fine print
- Driver's license prerequisites