Clue: Economical restaurant order
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Economical restaurant order which appears 1 time in our database.
- It may be filtered
- Meaning of 'one on the city,' in diner lingo
- Common thirst quencher
- Cheap Perrier alternative
- Vital material flowing here - force it on US audience?
- When Tyler comes in, gradually reduce basic drink
- Best and cheapest drink?
- Ordinary drink
- Irishman comes back to hose down with liquid in kitchen
- Cold running drink?
- This could produce a wet part
- Wet a part, having turned this on?
- The main alternative to expensive minerals?
- Domestic drink
- Spraying it could make a part wet