Clue: Humorous cartoons, for Demetri Martin
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Humorous cartoons, for Demetri Martin which appears 1 time in our database.
- Gimmick, in slang
- 'No respect,' for Rodney Dangerfield
- Funny bit
- Dangerfield's ''No respect,'' e.g.
- Rodney Dangerfield's "No respect" bit, e.g.
- Comic bit
- Area of expertise
- Comic's routine
- Rodney Dangerfield's 'I don't get no respect,' e.g.
- Comic's gimmick
- ''No respect,'' for Rodney Dangerfield, e.g.
- "Who's on first?" e.g.
- Comedian's routine