Clue: Musician whose stage name was inspired by a whale
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Musician whose stage name was inspired by a whale which appears 1 time in our database.
- Whale of a first name?
- Techno musician born Richard Melville Hall
- With 59-Across, novel of 1851
- Musical mononym
- Musician descended from Herman Melville (hence the name)
- Dick of adventure fiction
- Melville's "__-Dick"
- Literary cetacean's first name
- .Herman Melville wrote '.... Dick'
- Herman Melville's great novel '. . . . Dick'
- Herman Melville's great white whale, . . . . Dick
- Herman Melville wrote '. . . . Dick'
- Techno artist behind 'Everything Is Wrong'
- Techno artist behind "Everything Is Wrong"
- Name on an 1851 classic