Clue: Vehicle carrying The Spanish, for example, in The Wire
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Vehicle carrying The Spanish, for example, in The Wire which appears 2 times in our database.
- It might be sung on one's birthday
- Pre-fax communiqué
- Stop-and-go message?
- Old Western Union delivery
- Prefax communique
- Now obsolete communication over a wire
- Message transmitted by wire
- Will little Marjorie be allowed to come back for the wire?
- Wire the leg or mutton at last
- Wire for a leg of mutton at last
- Old West-era message
- Flora, say, hindered 26 by wire
- Message in margin let back
- Message for vehicle going round Eastern part of course