Clue: Anything but bottom, high bid
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Anything but bottom, high bid which appears 1 time in our database.
- Call at table, suggesting preference for sirloin or T-bone?
- Contract arrived at by players rather than clubs, for example
- Having no suit ranking above all others
- Like a feature of contract name - it's briefly on the bottom
- Bridge call, without fanfare
- Card player's call — another cut required then?
- Special bid made by Parliament after turn of century
- Call by one with overweight backside!
- Put morn (anag.)
- Call at table for T-bone or sirloin?
- Put morn (anag.); bridge call
- Bid of �100 raised by end
- Bid far from behind
- Bid for a balanced hand
- In which top club can't lose due to red card, for example