Clue: Refresh one's memory
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Refresh one's memory which appears 1 time in our database.
- Review for finals
- Review for a test
- Study and revive former knowledge of
- Smarten, or revive knowledge of
- Stop painting and reacquaint yourself with an old skill!
- Learn again how to make a beehive?
- Clean and tidy bar overturned? Hurry inside
- Hurry into bar, coming back clean and tidy
- Renew one's knowledge of (a subject)
- Groom cheerful after kiss
- Refresh one's knowledge
- Review for an exam
- Learn again in university after career in oil company
- Revise procedure for getting clean and tidy
- Renew, as a skill