Clue: Founder of an ancient Indian religion
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Founder of an ancient Indian religion which appears 1 time in our database.
- Religious leader
- Shrine figure
- Indian philosopher, the ''enlightened one''
- Siddhartha Gautama
- Member of Nirvana?
- Founder of an Eastern religion
- Four Noble Truths formulator
- Laughing statue
- Sanskrit for ''awakened one''
- Sanskrit for "awakened one"
- The Enlightened One
- Gautama ..., founder of Eastern religion
- Title of philosopher Gautama, 5th century BC
- Gautama ......, founder of eastern religion
- Title of Gautama, Indian philosopher of 5th century BC