Clue: Slightly squiffy
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Slightly squiffy which appears 1 time in our database.
- Slightly drunk
- Slightly drunk or very small
- Squiffy, pixilated
- Thus one might get tight, but perhaps one winks at it
- And 5 down, when one's a little tight one closes one's eyes for forty of them for a flipper
- Drunk on winks?
- Drunk needing shuteye for counter ...
- Merry minute
- A little drunk, in order to drink 500 litres
- Game for flirtation in pub?
- Rather small drunk
- Drunken groom consumed many litres
- Drunk (as winks?)