Clue: Insult from a concert pianist?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Insult from a concert pianist? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Bridge feat
- Bridge coup
- Sweeping success
- Batter's coup
- Four-run blast
- Four-run homer
- Winning of all of a group of tournaments in tennis
- Winning of all 13 tricks in bridge game
- In bridge, the winning of all 13 tricks
- The winning of all 13 tricks at bridge
- Winning all bridge tricks, or rugby games
- With every trick there's the Big Bang
- What a very tricky, splendid smack!
- You lose nothing to close the door like this
- It's all so tricky in 25 down