Clue: Like Emperor Haile Selassie?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Like Emperor Haile Selassie? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Addis Ababa native
- Marathoner Abebe Bikila, for one
- Like Moses' wife, per Numbers 12:1
- An African playing the piano touring Italy
- Citizen of north-east African state
- From Addis Ababa?
- Playing the piano I found in Addis Ababa
- Person from a country in northeast Africa
- National Thai Open I broadcast
- African writer impressed by The Piano after editing
- African national
- Like a flag featuring a 19-Down
- The piano I played for an African
- Haiti open possibly for native far from there
- I hope it transforms a North African