The answer ETHIOPIAN has 19 possible clues. See the results below.
- Addis Ababa native
- An African playing the piano touring Italy
- Like a flag featuring a 19-Down
- Like Emperor Haile Selassie?
- Person from a country in northeast Africa
- Citizen of north-east African state
- Marathoner Abebe Bikila, for one
- Like Moses' wife, per Numbers 12:1
- National Thai Open I broadcast
- From Addis Ababa?
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,646 - Jun 30 2020
- New York Times - Jun 28 2020
- The Times - Specialist - Sunday Times GK Jumbo No 127
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,023 - May 18 2018
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,670 - Feb 23 2018
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 1001
- The Washington Post - Jul 28 2017
- L.A. Times Daily - Jul 28 2017
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise Jumbo No 1274
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 7286 - March 14, 2017