Clue: Protein-rich seeds
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Protein-rich seeds which appears 1 time in our database.
- South American "supergrain" in health stores
- 'Supergrain' used in some gluten-free recipes
- "Supergrain" used in some gluten-free recipes
- Protein source for vegans
- Grain-like crop from South America
- High-protein grain
- South American goosefoot with seed used like rice
- Vegan food, one of five consumed daily, in seconds
- Couscous alternative
- Signior regularly enters as food favoured by 8?
- High-protein grain that germinates quickly
- Grain-like crop
- Trendy pseudocereal
- South American grain