Clue: Cop, second one in Paris Match
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Cop, second one in Paris Match which appears 1 time in our database.
- Dudley Do-Right, e.g.
- Law enforcer since 1873
- Canadian cop
- Red Serge uniform wearer
- Dudley Do-Right was one
- Enduring symbol of Canada
- Canadian lawman on horseback
- Horse-riding Canadian cop
- Member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Doctor needed to loosen someone up in Canada?
- Doctor on BBC, not a lawman
- Canadian policeman
- Doctor to be set free providing law and order in Canada
- Canadian police officer
- Foreign copper gets doctor free